Project Quality Management Training
Quality Management is one of the processes for ensuring that all project activities necessary to design, plan and implement a project are effective and efficient.
Quality has been defined as the totality of characteristics of an entity which bear on its ability to satisfy implied needs.
Each project has an anticipated level of quality for the project deliverables.
Quality management is not only an event but it is a process, a consistently high quality product or service cannot be produced by a defective process.
Quality management is a constant cycle of measuring quality, updating processes, measuring, updating processes until the desired quality is achieved.
Project quality management (QM) is not a separate, independent process which occurs at the end of an activity to measure the level of quality of the output.
It is not purchasing the most expensive material or services present on the market. Quality and grade are not same, grade are characteristics of a material or service such as additional features.
A product may be of good quality and be of low grade (few or no extra features).
Project Management is an application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements.
Online Project Quality Management Training consists of four main processes which are as follows:
i) Quality Definition
ii) Quality Assurance
iii) Quality Control
iv) Quality Improvement
(i) Quality Definition:-
– The first step on the quality management is to define quality, theproject manager and the team must identify what quality standards will be used in the project, it will look at what the donor, beneficiaries, the organization and other stakeholders to come up with a good definition of quality.
– Identifying quality standards is a key component of quality definition that will help identify the key characteristics which will govern project activities and ensure the beneficiaries and donor will accept the project outcomes.
(ii) Quality Assurance:-
– Quality Assurance is a process to provide confirmation based on evidence to assure to the donor, beneficiaries, organization management and other stakeholders that product meet needs, expectations, and other requirements.
– Quality assurance is done not only to the products and services delivered by the project but also to the process and procedures used to manage the project, that includes the way the project uses the tools, techniques and methodologies to maintain scope, schedule, budget and quality. Quality assurance also includes the project meets any legal or regulatory standards.
(iii) Quality Control:-
– Quality Control involves operational techniques meant to ensure quality standards. This consists of identifying, analyzing, and correcting problems. While quality assurance appears before a problem is identified, quality control is reactionary and occurs after a problem has been identified.
– Quality control is the use of techniques and activities which compare actual quality performance with goals and define appropriate action in response to a shortfall. It is the process which monitors specific project results to determine if they comply with relevant standards and identifies different approaches to eliminate the causes for the unsatisfactory performance.
(iv) Quality Improvement:-
– It is the systematic approach to the processes of work that looks to remove waste, loss, rework, frustration, etc. in order to make the processes of work most effective, efficient, and appropriate.
– Quality improvement refers to the application of methods and tools to close the gap in between current and expected levels of quality by understanding and addressing system deficiencies and strengths to improve, or in some cases, re-design project processes.
Why Project Quality Management Training is required?
It is needful to take training of project quality management because many people joke about the poor quality of IT products.
People seem to accept systems being down occasionally or needing to reboot their PCs but quality is very important in many IT projects.
The Project Quality Management Plan is an essential part of project management, which is required for the effective management of project quality from the first stage of project planning to the final delivery.
There are three steps involved in a project quality management namely Quality Planning, Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
The domain of project quality management includes various organizational processes which help in determining the quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities.
Project Quality Management Training Goal and Objective
To improve the quality of medical and behavioral health care and services provided to members through evaluating results relative to established goals and benchmarks.
To identify, develop, and/or enhance activities which promote member safety and encourage a reduction in medical errors.
To ensure that the appropriate resources are available to support the quality management program.
To comply with all regulatory requirements, and to achieve and manage accreditation and necessary certification.
To communicate with practitioners of care or service about quality activities, provide feedback on results of plan-wide and practice-specific performance assessments, and collaboratively develop improvement plans.
To get good knowledge of quality management.
Who works in other technology but interested to learn project quality management, for them online learning platform is best because it saves time and other efforts.
After completion the course, a participant can fluently work on quality management.
In simple words the main objective of this course is to make you awesome in project quality management.
Target Audience for Project Quality Management Training
New as well as experienced users also
Business owners, site managers
risk managers, foreman
contract managers, quality managers
This online tutorial will bring you at intermediate level of expertise from where you can catch yourself at higher level of expertise.
Pre-requisites for Project Quality Management Training
Previous experience is not required
Knowledge of Computers required
Basic knowledge of Quality
Basic Understanding of Project Management
Basic knowledge of web application and how internet works.
Such basic knowledge will help you to understand the project quality management concepts quickly and you can move fast on learning track.
Project Quality Management Training Advantages
The quality management procedure is popular in all organizations, since there are many benefits in using quality management system. Some of them are as follows:
1) Achievement Of Project Scope:
– This system facilitates a business to attain the objectives that have been defined in the organization strategy. It assures the achievement of stability and reliability regarding the techniques, equipment, and resources being used in a project.
– All project activities are integrated and aligned towards the achievement of quality products. These efforts commence by finding the customer needs and expectations, and culminate in their contentment.
2) Customer Satisfaction:
– A fully recognized and implemented quality management system, will ensure that the customer is satisfied by meeting their requirements, and will thus enhance the confidence of the customer.
– Attaining customer satisfaction is a great achievement for the organization, that will assist in capturing the market, or increase the market share.
3) Consistent Products:
– Implementing a quality management system can assist to attain more consistency in the project activities, and enhance the effectiveness.
4) Implementation Of Best Practices & Process Improvement:
– The discipline of quality contains the efforts directed towards the improvement of processes, being used to maintain consistency, reduce expenditures, and ensure production within the schedule baseline.
– The systems, products, and processes are continually improved by the implementation of best practices, such as modern manufacture techniques, use of primavera project management software including Primavera P6, and the use of proper quality control techniques.
5) Increase In Production:
– Improved production is achieved due to proper evaluation techniques being applied, and better training of the employees.
– A strict process authority is directed towards performance consistency, and less scrap. Supervisors experience less late night problematic phone calls, as the employees are trained on troubleshooting.
6) Less Rework:
– Quality is measured continuously due to the appropriate procedures that ensure immediate corrective actions on occurrence of defects. As efforts are directed towards quality products, rework due to warranty claims is minimized. This reduction not only increases customer confidence but also increase in business.
7) Increased Financial Performance:
– Investment in quality management systems are rewarded by improved financial performance. UCLA conducted a research on the companies being traded on the New York Stock Exchange, and observed that the financial performance of the companies that obtained ISO 9000 Quality Standard certification was improved significantly, compared to the other companies.
8) Increase In Market Share:
– Other quality management system benefits include proper management of project risks and costs, and identification of development prospects. This results in an increase in market share and reputation, and ability to react to industry opportunities.
9) Improvement In Internal Communications:
– The quality management system emphasizes the issues related to operations management. This encourages frequent interaction between project departments or groups, and promotes harmony.
– All these factors devote to improve quality, and customer satisfaction.
Where do our learners come from?
Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Project Quality Management Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.